Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
did you end up selling the gen 2? luv the colors on that bike.
Yeah mate. Funny story to it though, a local bike shop rang and offered not as much as I wanted for it but I said yes as it was just sitting in the shed. My nephew visited not long after and drooled over the new one and asked why I didn’t offer the old one to him. I said I think it’s still for sale at the bike shop, I rang, got a price and bought it back for virtually the same money. He’s happy as a pig in mud with it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Yeah mate. Funny story to it though, a local bike shop rang and offered not as much as I wanted for it but I said yes as it was just sitting in the shed. My nephew visited not long after and drooled over the new one and asked why I didn’t offer the old one to him. I said I think it’s still for sale at the bike shop, I rang, got a price and bought it back for virtually the same money. He’s happy as a pig in mud with it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
that’s like my favorite gen 2 color. kawasaki sure did a beautiful paint job on that bike. just enough red/orange with all the black to make it pop. plus those years have the best analog display for the tach.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts