Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
What do you mean by fake end caps?
I dont mean to disrespect you or the bike in anyway. Might seem so the way i typed it. My apologies, if you feel offended

This is what i meant. The patttern the weave goes on those caps is not natural. Its way too curved.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Nah, all good. I just didn't know what you meant by fake. The whole muffler is fake carbon look not just the caps. And for $220 a pair delivered i can live with that and replace them half a dozen times for the price of the "real" ones.

·
Registered
358 Posts
220 is a decent price indeed. As long as it works and satisfies your needs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gday Macca, i have the same bike, no doubt Ill see you around, we ride to yeepoon most sundays from Gladstone, have lunch at the railway hotel its a great feed there.

Taz

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Gday Macca, i have the same bike, no doubt Ill see you around, we ride to yeepoon most sundays from Gladstone, have lunch at the railway hotel its a great feed there.

Taz
I love the Railway hotel. Great tucker. We’ll have to have a beer one day.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Congratulations brother. Smooth riding from now on. 😌 Do you have any pictures you could share of how the reservoir was mounted? Nitron said it would be another two weeks before I get my shock.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
Congratulations brother. Smooth riding from now on. 😌 Do you have any pictures you could share of how the reservoir was mounted? Nitron said it would be another two weeks before I get my shock.
It only just fits but that’s all you need it to do, well that’s what the wife says. 😂
This is tad tighter as I have a Ventura rack on there as well.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Does it have the progressive or linear spring in the shock? Just curious. I was on their website and I see that they offer a lot of options on how to build a shock. Progressive Springs seem to be part of their design philosophy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Does it have the progressive or linear spring in the shock? Just curious. I was on their website and I see that they offer a lot of options on how to build a shock. Progressive Springs seem to be part of their design philosophy.

View attachment 85161
Nah mate, just weight rated spring, fast and slow compression adjustment and rebound.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Front suspension and steering daMper you do have the choice for progressive or linear. Rear shock is always progressive spring with hyperpro.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts