Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Anthony, I'm 40 years old and just purchased a 2003 Kawasaki Z1000 with 7700 miles. Gentleman that sold it to me, bought it new in 2005 as a holdover. He's my age and as you can see from the pics, he was very picky about the upkeep. I look forward to learning more and more about this bike from the members on this forum.

This bike is completely stock except for the Givi luggage rack, Corbin seats and adjustable windshield. Now for the pics:

And if your wondering. I work at Pure Honda in Minot, ND. Hince the plates

·
Registered
555 Posts
:welcome: aboard!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some daytime photos without the Givi Luggage rack

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Actually they are the Continental ContiMotion tires
Welcome!

How do you like the Conti Motions? My friend has them on his ZRX, and absolutely loathes them.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am still trying to get used to the bike so I haven't taken any high speed corners yet. As far as everyday riding they seem to be fine. What does he dislike about them?

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
......any kind of cornering traction, but just so you know, the guy I mentioned is EXTREMELY picky. Even if he felt the slightest give through a corner; he would tell it like he went through a curve riding an oil slick.... I wanted an unbiased opinion.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A quick pic without the ***** pad

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Some quick pics with the new integrated taillight and no rear fender

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
That's the Z1000 that I fell in love with the first time i saw it on the cover of Cycle world.:welcome:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts