Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Deyvid (David) and i'm owner of gen 2 Kawasaki Z1000 (2007-2009). I'm here to search helpful info about my bike, because here in Bulgaria we are too few who's ride the same bike. Aand sorry for my bad English. 馃檪

Registered
Z1000 07
Greeting too. Black looks awesome on this generation. From which city are you? I'm from Sofia.
Thank you, I鈥檓 from Plovdiv, nice to see you here. I got interesting question, when I ride the bike sometimes I have vibration at low speed braking and after some braking (sometimes more aggressive) the vibrations are gone. I鈥檝e changed the brake fluid (ATE TYPE 200) and brake pads (TRW Sintered) and the problem still exists. Somebody told me that I need to change the front tyre first. If you have any suggestions I鈥檓 here 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you, I鈥檓 from Plovdiv, nice to see you here. I got interesting question, when I ride the bike sometimes I have vibration at low speed braking and after some braking (sometimes more aggressive) the vibrations are gone. I鈥檝e changed the brake fluid (ATE TYPE 200) and brake pads (TRW Sintered) and the problem still exists. Somebody told me that I need to change the front tyre first. If you have any suggestions I鈥檓 here 馃榿
I have the same vibrations, even i'm with different brake rotors, but i think it's from the ABS. I've changed 2 front tires since i have the bike, but the vibration still exist. Btw, if you want, add me in facebook, mine is 袛械泄胁懈写 袣邪锌懈褌邪薪褋泻懈 馃檪

1 - 12 of 12 Posts