Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if this belongs here. But I'm too stoked not to post about it. I just bought this today and it should be here hopefully by the end of the week.

Joe Rocket Kawasaki Replica Mesh Jacket
  • Combined High Tenacity Mesh and Hitena™ Nylon Shell
  • C.E. Rated Protectors in Shoulders & Elbows
  • Joe Rocket's Kawasaki Replica Mesh Jacket has a removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector
  • Removable Windproof Liner
  • Sure Fit™ adjustable waistband
  • Snap Loops For Attaching Jacket to Belt
  • Reflective stripe
  • Official licensed Kawasaki® product
  • 2008_Joe_Rocket_Kawasaki_Replica_Mesh_Jacket_Gunmetal_Black_White.jpg

2008_Joe_Rocket_Kawasaki_Replica_Mesh_Jacket_Gunmetal_Black_White_633223314910257598.jpg
  • This winter I am gonna try and find a place that can dye the white parts of the jacket Orange to match the bike

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I have wanted one of those ever since I had bought my SHIFT jacket, let me know how you like it.

·
Registered
555 Posts
That's a nice jacket. Should be great with all the warm weather you are having this summer too. It's all about gearing up for the ride and staying safe. Enjoy!

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have that same jacket in green! Well, not the SAME one...mine is a few years old, so an older model.

I can only wear it when it is super hot outside, as it is basically like not wearing a jacket at all!

Getting that dyed without taking it apart is not going to be easy...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have that same jacket in green! Well, not the SAME one...mine is a few years old, so an older model.

I can only wear it when it is super hot outside, as it is basically like not wearing a jacket at all!

Getting that dyed without taking it apart is not going to be easy...

Theres one lady here in town that I talked to about one of my leather Bulls Jackets. I used to be a HUGE Chicago Bulls fan. But she said she can dye the jacket back to new, and its red, black, and white. She mentioned that she can brush the dye on as if she was painting the jacket. So i'm gonna try and see what she thinks. Hopefully thats not just leather

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Let me know how it turns out!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Theres one lady here in town that I talked to about one of my leather Bulls Jackets. I used to be a HUGE Chicago Bulls fan. But she said she can dye the jacket back to new, and its red, black, and white. She mentioned that she can brush the dye on as if she was painting the jacket. So i'm gonna try and see what she thinks. Hopefully thats not just leather
Very interesting! I shall be very curious to see how it all comes out! Keep us posted!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have wanted one of those ever since I had bought my SHIFT jacket, let me know how you like it.

Just got it in today, wow. I ordered a large and it fits perfectly. Its actually a little bigger than I expected. Most of the textile jackets we have in stock (Icon, Alpinestar, Castle) all seem to be smaller fit. They tend to have long arms and skinny torso. This one is perfect. Cant even tell the armor is in. It has more adjustments for fit than any other that I have seen. Velcro adjustments for wrist, elbow, mid torso(stomach), and waist. The front has two zippers, one for the mesh and one for the jacket. So if you get too hot you can unzip the jacket and it still be secure with the mesh. It has vents in the arms, front, and back. I am quite impressed thus far.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just came back from an in town stop and go ride. Thought it would be overly hot, but it was not. While riding I was nice and cool. Stopped at the red lights I got warm but not hot. Its a nice 81 degrees right now with a 9mph wind. I would HIGHLY recommend this jacket to anyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts