Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some new LED signals. I gotta get a new flasher so they will blink but at least they are mounted. They are not exactly where I wanted them but they are tucked in nicely. Its growing on me.

What do you think?

Before

After

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
875 Posts
the aesthetics are better but where i live i want the cagers to see that i'm turning. nice ride though. just for the record i don't really like my blinkers either, but... i like life. until i find something as visible i'll suffer. oh yeah i'm old so it doesn't bother me all that much. ha!ha!:screwy::screwy::screwy:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Theyre gonna stay where they are for now. I went for a good ride today about 250 miles and they held up good.

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
109 Posts
looks good man!! and a stupid question... that wire that connects your rotor with the handle bars is there so you dont forget the rotor lock?

·
Registered
519 Posts
I think it is, its good cheap insurance. Had a buddy drive off on his harley with the lock on and got hurt big time. I just ordered one for around $5.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks good man!! and a stupid question... that wire that connects your rotor with the handle bars is there so you dont forget the rotor lock?
Yes sir that right. It came with the lock when I bought it and I figured it best to use it. I still catch myself putting the key in the ignition and then seeing the cable. Im very thankful for that cable.

Thanks for the compliments.

Matt

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I read that any standard flasher will work so I went to my local parts store and tried 3 different ones. Nothing worked.

Im ready to order one but dont know what to order. All I can find are ones that have connectors and are made for 3 prong plugs. I really want to fix my indicators but dont know what to get.

Please help

Matt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts