Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys. I've had a few gixxers (`02 750, `05 1000, `06 1000) Still have my 06 1000 which I may never sell. I sold my 06 Honda VFR to buy the Ninja. Hopefully it'll be everything I originally wanted in the VFR. More power, lighter, better handling...I have 2 feet of snow in my yard so it'll be a while before I do a review on the Ninja.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Love that bike, enjoy it and ride safe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great bike! I am looking into buying one for the spring. Our prices in Canada are 25% higher than the States, even though our dollar is at par! I will probably pick one up on a spring trip to Arizona.

Enjoy it!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wish I could find some frame sliders for the new bike. R&G racing has some but they're $330. Intuitive has some for $100 but I'm not sure if I like how offset they are.

·
Registered
875 Posts
check my pics i didn't pay anywhere near that for mine. if you like them i'll try to find my bill.:screwy::screwy::screwy:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
check my pics i didn't pay anywhere near that for mine. if you like them i'll try to find my bill.:screwy::screwy::screwy:
The Ninja engine bolts are slightly behind the fairing edge. So I want some no-cut sliders. The Z1000 engine bolts are accessible. Just a matter of time until the aftermarket catches up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hope you have better luck than me waited 4 months for my muzzy.:screwy::screwy::screwy:

I bought the Muzzy fender eliminator. Pretty straightforward but the signal wires are routed under the electronics. I couldn't get my hand in to lift the elecrical to get the wires through. I had the tail all apart but was afraid to push the undertail down any harder and break it. My manual will be here this week so I should be able to figure out how to do it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I bought the Muzzy fender eliminator. Pretty straightforward but the signal wires are routed under the electronics. I couldn't get my hand in to lift the elecrical to get the wires through. I had the tail all apart but was afraid to push the undertail down any harder and break it. My manual will be here this week so I should be able to figure out how to do it.

Try taping those wires to a length of mechanics wire..... fish it under the components to the other side.:2cents:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Wish I could find some frame sliders for the new bike. R&G racing has some but they're $330. Intuitive has some for $100 but I'm not sure if I like how offset they are.
The frame sliders on the R&G website are listed at 51.66 which is 82.65 U.S. dollars. They are by far the best looking sliders I have found. Going to pick some up shortly once I find out how much shipping is going to be.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts