Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all new to the community here recently bought my first z1000 it's a 2012 I have searched all over the interweb to no avail I bought it at a police auction it had been laid down still had dealer tags on it the gauge cluster took a pretty good hit and will not power up ...
Just wondering if this will cause the bike to not start and if so is there a method aside from getting a new cluster I would like to here it run

·
Registered
88 Posts
Check the fall down protection switch by the stand may be is damaged, my 0.2 cents doesn’t hurt to check it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Check the fall down protection switch by the stand may be is damaged, my 0.2 cents doesn’t hurt to check it = good advice, the day my bike arrived for the upgrades the mechanic said "Would you like me to disconnect the sensor, they are nothing but trouble ..."

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi all new to the community here recently bought my first z1000 it's a 2012 I have searched all over the interweb to no avail I bought it at a police auction it had been laid down still had dealer tags on it the gauge cluster took a pretty good hit and will not power up ...
Just wondering if this will cause the bike to not start and if so is there a method aside from getting a new cluster I would like to here it run
Did you get it running??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts