Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the tail seat being so small on the Zed, I’ve had a somewhat difficult time finding a decent tail bag for my gen4. I typically use my Kriega US-20 or 10 but I want one that has a somewhat harder shell. I was looking at the Nelson Rigg commuter sport tail bag but unsure of the fit. In the demonstration video, they wrap it around the seat but I’m not sure if this will work on the Zed. Has anyone used this particular tail bag and if so, how do you like it?
IMG_0763.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have not used this one in particular, but i used a hepco and becker sport rack, which gives alot mir fla surface and steeloops to tie down luggage. I put a sw motech roll bag on top of it. Worked luke a charm!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not used this one in particular, but i used a hepco and becker sport rack, which gives alot mir fla surface and steeloops to tie down luggage. I put a sw motech roll bag on top of it. Worked luke a charm!

Oh nice! Does that rack just pop on and off like the rear seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yes sir it does. You do need to remove the little leather strap, on the pointy end of the riders seat

·
Registered
325 Posts
I bought mine off eBay and it uses two nylon straps underneath that snap in to the mating snap on the bag. works pretty good for the most part. haven’t had any issues of it coming lose or off. The bag is kind of small though I’m not sure I recommend the one that I bought. Just big enough to put the basics in. Rain gear mostly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts