Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I am about to start ordering parts to upgrade my 2016 Z1000, with a full system. After a little bit of deliberation on what to get I have decided to go with the SC-Project CR-T mufflers, and Arrow headers. The thing is that I don't know if they will fit together properly, which is why I am here asking you guys. If these headers don't fit, then what can you recommend? I would get SC-Project headers too but it seems like they don't make any headers for the glorious Z1000, or at least none that I can find!

THESE are the headers I have been looking at!
THESE are the slipons!

Any help is appreciated! :)

P.S For anyone that has any tips on general issues that might pop up whilst I start assembling this please tell me about it.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
There are a lot of technical experts here, specifically around installing SC & Arrow components & what works & what does not.

This is a search tool that John Juan gave me the day I signed up but a month before I got my bike when I asked for recommendations to upgrade my bike on my very first post;
Code:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[B]Hi! we'd love to help, but I'm not intersted in being your personal google machine. Please sheare a couple examples you've seen so far of each thing, and we'll happily give some iinput.

Also, on Google, use the following format:

Code:
site:z1000forum.com [query]

Where [query] is the thing you want to search[/B]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like helping people & although I already had a very clear list in mind, was a little pissed for about 180 seconds thinking he was being a Smart Ass Prick but once I started searching via his suggestion you realise it's an excellent tool for accessing answers about whatever you need in regards to the Z1000 from 2003-2020.

To make sure that Tool is still working I went to google just now & entered;

site:z1000forum.com sc project

And this is what it produced, every question & answer you need;

1 - 2 of 2 Posts