·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nothing!? really? ..............*sigh*

·
Registered
109 Posts
don't you feel sometimes that nobody pays any attention to you, and you are all alone?? there is nobody to hear you out....LOL... If you do I know a very good therapist...

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh no, I know that people are paying attention to me..... I just know that sometimes in their mind they are muttering....WTF is he talkin bout!? Theres somethin wrong with that boy.....

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was kidding man. I just read your thread and felt bad.... (not really I just wanted to mess with you).

anyway about the undertail, I dont know that company but I have some experience with hotbodies and I can tell you that it wasnt great. I had a pre painted on my old bike and it didnt work that great. LEDs where ok not that bright and it wouldnt fit properly.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was kidding man. I just read your thread and felt bad.... (not really I just wanted to mess with you).

anyway about the undertail, I dont know that company but I have some experience with hotbodies and I can tell you that it wasnt great. I had a pre painted on my old bike and it didnt work that great. LEDs where ok not that bright and it wouldnt fit properly.
Thanks, b/c hotbodies was the one I was lookin at... before this, maybe I will try this on out? :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bugger...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts