Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After getting back into motorcycles and riding around on a ninja 500 for three years got myself an 07 z1000 and I love it. This thing is a beast!! Greetings from Atlanta! Peace!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcme, and ride safe, they can bite. pics? mods?
Corbin rider and passenger seat three windscreens (Givi,puig racing and the tall Calsci touring screen) motocentric luggage (side bags, tail bag and tank bag) Gerbing heated gear on order. More to come and thanks:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i also love my Z 1000. i thought i missed my ZRX until i bought my 04 Z1000 this spring.
i bought it for its looks and nakedness. i love it for how much fun it is to ride. i like the gearing that lets you just let the clutch out and go. this is the best bike i ever owned for slow speed [ 5 MPH] putting around. it is so light and ballanced. it has way more power than i will ever need. at freeway speeds the wind blast in minimal. they all say our older Z 1000s vibrate to much NEWS TO ME ? the seat ,i am over 60 years old and this seat is way better than all the other sport bikes i have owned. i could just go on and on about our bikes. maybe i will. my track record is about 1 year and i get tired of a bike and want to change . not with this bike. the ZRX is a great bike also. if i could i would own both. thank you kawasaki.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i also love my Z 1000. i thought i missed my ZRX until i bought my 04 Z1000 this spring.
i bought it for its looks and nakedness. i love it for how much fun it is to ride. i like the gearing that lets you just let the clutch out and go. this is the best bike i ever owned for slow speed [ 5 MPH] putting around. it is so light and ballanced. it has way more power than i will ever need. at freeway speeds the wind blast in minimal. they all say our older Z 1000s vibrate to much NEWS TO ME ? the seat ,i am over 60 years old and this seat is way better than all the other sport bikes i have owned. i could just go on and on about our bikes. maybe i will. my track record is about 1 year and i get tired of a bike and want to change . not with this bike. the ZRX is a great bike also. if i could i would own both. thank you kawasaki.
Amen this bike is great don't have to worry about downshifting to get the power just roll the throttle. My friends are still shocked to see me blast by their gixxer 600s and 750s and I also agree on the ZRX dad had a 01 ZRX1200 awesome bike and also unique. Everybody is always around my bike at gatherings 'cause you don't see them everyday. Over 60? Gives me inspiration!!! Enjoy your bike!!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts