Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

The original plateholder is so ugly and i want to change it to a holder that holds only the plate (or something much smaller that holds the plate and turnsignals). and something more smaller for turn signals... where should i look for, dont know the english term for it.

cheers

·
Registered
73 Posts
There's a lot of different license plate holders out there. Some guys even make custom ones. I cant exactly picture what you want but if you can describe it better I might be able to find you something.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ah, that makes more sense now. I don't really know what he did to his but you can try and contact him. It looks fairly simple so it shouldn't be a problem if you try making it yourself.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i went on that site. i might just be blind but i couldnt find any license plate holders there. i might be looking at the wrong section or something.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Check Evo-Tech again, and search for "Tail tidy" or "Fender Eliminator". Thats what they usually call them.

·
Registered
875 Posts
what an improvement. my first mod will be some kind of eliminator. is that your first tire? how many miles? rick:confused::D:D:D

·
Registered
875 Posts
mine's wearing really fast,and i've been babying it. will have to find a different tire, to last longer. i can't afford to buy these every 3000 miles. rick:D:D:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts