Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a call from keith at fuelmoto this morning. he said muzzy full on back order for two weeks. aargh! drop shipped last filter available today. will ship exhaust and pcv later. toal cost 1019 and change for all three. thats less than just akro exhaust. surely the power difference can't be that much. am waiting patiently. that's what i get for having a new bike. had the same problem with street bob k&n hadn't released filter for it yet when i got it. oh well will have to suffer a little bit longer.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
no more mods for me, my bike is just right and further mods would not change things. 4 months ago i picked up my stone stock 9,000 mile 2004.
i did a finder eliminator kit , small ft & reat turn sigs. added a full system MUZZY. i ditched the radiator covers and home made small covers. also i changed the mirrors . it runs so good i am not going to install a PC3 and i am going to leave the air box stock. it will be shine and ride in the future.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good to see someone tagt desn't have my illness. seems i can never leave things alone. but without money things come to a halt .got my bmc filer today. waiting for the rest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts