Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i will sell my bike for $7500 cash in north florida if anybody want it? has 7500 miles,full exhaust,juice box,shorty levers,braided lines vortex chain and sprocket,and more looks and runs great,title in hand cash only,thanks going to hang on to it for a while unless someone just walks up and hand me cash but not going to advertise it anymore,thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
5,210 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
DON'T DO IT!!!!!

some peoples children.......*sigh*

·
Registered
134 Posts
I don't mean to threadjack... lol. But how do you like that full Akropovic??

Im looking at getting a 2010/11 in the near future and i absolutey HATE slip-ons (prefer full exhaust for power and sound benefits lol). I have found that Akropovic is one of the very few that makes a full exhaust for the 3rd gen Z. I think the other full exhaust i found was SC-Project, and was from overseas:dontknow:

·
Registered
117 Posts
This is a steal for someone. This thing retails for $9336. If you are serious about selling it and can't get a private buyer, a dealer should buy this from you no doubt. If you were here in ND we would buy it in a heartbeat,

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not for sale i am loving it and going to keep her for a while and sell the turbo bike this one is just so much more fun,practical and differnt looking!!! i appreciate it fellas and ill stay a member on here for a while i hope!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't mean to threadjack... lol. But how do you like that full Akropovic??

Im looking at getting a 2010/11 in the near future and i absolutey HATE slip-ons (prefer full exhaust for power and sound benefits lol). I have found that Akropovic is one of the very few that makes a full exhaust for the 3rd gen Z. I think the other full exhaust i found was SC-Project, and was from overseas:dontknow:
i like it it sound looks good makes power and is alot lighter,just pops alot on decell

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is it loud at all?? I love akropovic but all their pipes always seem too quiet lol
it is the full system and yes it is loud not very very loud but it sounds just right and everbody loves it i will cut it down 6" so it will be louder then but its awsome and i would recomend it to anybody looking for full system for the z!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts