1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like reading this sort of biased test rides, but deep down we know why we've chosen the Zed. The look of the other 3 contenders is just like meh, and tha's one of the things i like the most about it, is not everyone's cup of tea in the looks department by being a radical futuristic design.

·
Registered
112 Posts
If the FZ-09 had traction control, it would be the clear winner to me, and probably my next naked bike even though the looks are a little lacking. The Z and the GSX look fairly similar, save for the headlight. I'm not a fan of the color options for the Z, hence why I have a 1st gen and nothing newer. Give me more color options for the Z and FZ and i'll have a hard time choosing.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'm curious, albeit too lazy tonight as I'm heading to bed, if the US will get the MT-10 as the FZ-10 here. I really do like the look of it.

If i was to abandon my z1k right now for another bike it would be a Super Duke or S1000r. But considering the extra cost, I'm happy with what i have.

·
Registered
362 Posts
There was a gsx next to my bike at the dealership and I walked right past it.
And what's up with that Honda exhaust? Looks like a rain gutter.
Z has em all beat. mmm ..on that note I think I'll go for a ride. after all it its 70° degrees outside nanny nanny boo boo Yankees

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yeah not a big fan of the lobster claws either. Just from a styling point honda and zuki could have tried harder. I like the fz exh just the rest of the bike seems unfinished. there's no real competition in my eyes though, I'm happy with my bike and dont wish I bought something else. It's all good really I love something about everything with 2wheels and a big azz motor!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts