Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently looking for a new exhaust, either full or slip-on. Lost my Two Borthers single sided exhaust last season due to rust that was worse than I realized.

Please let me know if you have anything you'd like to sell.

Thank you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Currently looking for a new exhaust, either full or slip-on. Lost my Two Borthers single sided exhaust last season due to rust that was worse than I realized.

Thank you.
I have a used full race exhaust Akrapovic 4-2-2 in good condition. $800. Bought it new for $1500 over 5 years ago. Runs fine with stock airfilter and computer. I don't have the bike anymore. Let me know if you want to see come pics.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Thank you.
I have a used full race exhaust Akrapovic 4-2-2 in good condition. $800. Bought it new for $1500 over 5 years ago. Runs fine with stock airfilter and computer. I don't have the bike anymore. Let me know if you want to see come pics.
Thought I posted the pics already. Sorry. I'm still learning how to navigate through here.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts