Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered the Vance and Hines Urban Brawlers from Tom @ Biohazard Cycles. Removed the stock exhaust today, and got the V&H from UPS. I installed them to only find out that the right side had no mounting points welded on.

How this got by Vance & Hines quality control is beyond me. They just threw in the muffler will neither the heatshield mounting point, or the hanger mounting point. It wasn't Tom's fault as he just reships the boxes I believe, I'm not mad at him .. I'm mad at V&H Failure.

:mad:

Now, I have to ship it back to V&H and wait for them to weld the stuff onto the muffler, and then ship it back to me. They are paying for the shipping, but I believe it is UPS Ground, so it looks like at least another week or 2 of a wait.

:mad:

·
Registered
875 Posts
i feel your pain ben, remember how long i waited for my muzzy. nothing is made as good as it used to be. sorry you had to take the cans off before you noticed. :(:(:(

·
Registered
99 Posts
Your the seconed person to have this problem , think VH needs to slow down

maybe you could get some money off for your trouble

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Nobody takes pride in their work anymore..... its just what numbers can get pushed out the door. I hate that way of thinking.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Happened to me too, guy said 20 or so went out that way, bike's at the shop for the 500 mile break in, right side brawler in a box on its way to indiana, Lame.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts