Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always wondered what other riders would have if they could have more than one bike?

For me I love my 2010 Z1000 and my wife's ER-6n is a great bike as well but it would be cool to have

a 600cc supersport zx-6 or 600 gixxer to learn to stunt on(I don't want to drop the Zed doing stoppies) and ride really hard

a dual sport maybe a KTM would be cool

and I've always loved the VMax either 1st or 2nd Gen.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I'm 57 now and love my Z. However, I wouldn't mind having a bike for every different ride or mood. I've often thought of buying a more comfortable bike for the long rides or when you are taking a passenger with you. However, with my bad back a heavy bike is hard for me to push around and even lifting it off the side stand sucks. It would have to be light weight with a low center of gravity, a plush seat and handle like a Z to peak my interest. Hopefully, not a Harley, since I just don't fit in the do rag set.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
as a second bike, would either be a zx10r or an rc51

·
Registered
575 Posts
In addition to my Z1K, I would add:

Triumph Speed Tiple or Ducati Monster 1100 Evo (depends on my mood)
Kawasaki ZX10R
BMW K1600 GT
Harley Fat Boy

·
Registered
73 Posts
if money wasn't a problem or i wasn't married ....would also have a BMW k1300r now thats my next bike i am thinking ...but i the mean time i am still very very happy with my ninja 1000 ...f#ck that BMW is sweet 129 kws

·
Registered
261 Posts
I wouldn't trade either of my bike for any others, must be the only one who's content with what they have, I guess I can't complain.
An 08' ZX6R for the track and a 06' Z-1000 for the street, what more can a man ask for:dontknow:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm with Mike on this one. I'd get a Speed Triple. I love the new ones. It was largely circumstances that prompted getting a Z1000 over the triple not that I regret it for a second - just that the triple is that attractive.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I kind of dig the Diavel, for some reason. It's look just appeals to me.

Also, maybe a Daytona 675. Gotta love that sound....

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I already own an '03 Z1000, '77 Kz1000, and an '80 kz440

I also want a KX250, Triumph 900 scrambler, w650, Honda Valkyrie, KZ1300, the new Vmax!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Already have a second bike (2003 Triumph Speedmaster), but if I could have a third it would have to be the BMW S1000RR. Fantastic bike, comfortable for the sitting position, and has just about everything that I'd need.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts