Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2013 kawasaki Z1000
Discussion Starter #1
I will only be known as wicked z. For legality reasons I will never give out my name. With that being said I'm a pretty laid back 31 yr old family guy from the cold state shaped like a Mitten (michigan for yall in ca) I install water treatment equipment for a local dealership. I grew up with ss bikes, gsxr600,gsxr1000's Yamaha r1's have had two hayabusas..... well when my kids came into the picture I sold my three bikes I had at the time to purchase our home. Well fast forward 13.5 years I'm finally back on two wheels. Soon to be 1 once I get the balls 馃槄馃槄 to clutch this beautiful naked bike up....... I mainly use it for work commute. But everyonce any a while across town or out of town. This is my bike.

Registered
2013 kawasaki Z1000
Discussion Starter #3
such an awesome gen 3! looks good brother. here is the link to the service manuals if you don鈥檛 have it.

View attachment 85607
I appreciate it. Unfortunately I had already spend 32 bucks for every z1k service manual before I purchased the bike. I knew it's what I wanted... just wasn't sure the year I was going to end with. I don't know the generations very well. But your blacked out bike looks dope.

Registered
that鈥檚 just a kewl pic i found surfing the internet. not my bike. anytime i come across a good pic of a Z, i hang on to it.

here鈥檚 one that shows all the generations....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts