Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any help please.
Riding fine, then parked it for 3days under bike cover.

My Kawasaki Z1000 (2005) battery died which I feel is down to the datatool system 3 alarm, I removed the battery and charged it up, once charged I put it back in and now it dosint start. Is it possible that by me removing the battery that it immobilised it? If so how do I fix it? I have no red key. Also had a trip wire attached to +.

When I turn it on, everything seems fine, but when I start it it dosint turn over, it tries.

Things I checked.
-side stand up/down. (Checked the switch)
-holding clutch.
-flip kill switch on/off.
-battery voltage v13, goes between v12-v13when starting it.
-sparks are fine.
-tried bumping, (two other people pushing) nothing came from it.
-tried to despikeing the alarm, still same as before.
-tried putting + and - leads together, read somewhere that resets the ecu, didint have any effect.o_O

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sorry brother I don’t know what’s going on with your bike but it sure looks cool. Would you mind posting some more pictures?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'd try another battery first to see if it turns the engine over,I can't see the immobiliser being anything to do with that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
x2 Driving lights, makes it look more street. I say yeah to custom painted wheels, ***** to clean as always gets dirty.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nice looking bike! Hopefully you get it fixed soon! I see you're a slow boy! I 'know' some dutch slow boys. Asked one of them about the fam.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still stuck, removed all alarm, snipped the wires off, reconnected all wires that had alarm attached, still won't turn over, it tries... where have I not looked that alarm could of fucked over? 😑, 1 garage said immobiliser part, duno where that would be. Help?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts