Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
thought I better say hello. I'm Plaz, Im from Adelaide South Australia. I got myself a 2010 Z1000 about 3 months ago and I'm loving it.

I was a 600 super sport boy all my riding career (nearly always Kwaks though) but as I got older and lazier I thought it was time for a more sedate bike.........guess I picked the wrong one:p:p I wish i would have switched to a 1000cc years ago!!

·
Registered
752 Posts
What's up, Plaz! Welcome to the site!!

South Australia - beautiful place! I spent one year living in Melbourne as a kid...around 28 years ago. I still remember it though! Although I never did develop a taste for vegemite sandwiches! (When I first got there, someone offered me some and I thought it was Nutella - and I took a heaping spoonful and put it in my mouth...that about ended it for me right there!)

·
Registered
86 Posts
G'day Plaz!

WELCOME Plaz!! Got my Z about 6 months ago. Riding the wheels off of it. No problems. Just tons of fun!! Wifey has kin in NWS. May come visit!?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey from Florida

Hello from beautiful dowtown Loxahatchee Fl. I'm lovin' the new Z1000! Got her 6 months back and what a ride. Was a "couch" rider for years. Figured it was time to really have some fun. :p And am I glad I did! Wifey rides too she's still in her Dyna and Sporsters. Trying to get her in a ER6 or Versys. Anyway see y'all around the forum.
Shiney side up!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts