Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and just purchased my 2010 z two weeks ago. I cant wait to read through the forums and see what mods and accessories work and are worth the money. Maybe even make some new friends.

Cheers

·
Registered
875 Posts
welcome, i used to ride to laconia from mayfield n.y.every year for the loudon race on fathers day. nice riding up there. 91 was the last year for me. moved to arkansas. riding here in north central and north west arkansas is amazing. enjoy your bike and be careful.:screwy::screwy::screwy::welcome:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome, i used to ride to laconia from mayfield n.y.every year for the loudon race on fathers day. nice riding up there. 91 was the last year for me. moved to arkansas. riding here in north central and north west arkansas is amazing. enjoy your bike and be careful.:screwy::screwy::screwy::welcome:
Its been a while since you been up here. I live only ten miles from the track. The racing isn"t like it use to be. That race use to be a huge event with the likes of Spencer, Polen, Schwantz, Russell, etc up here doing battle. The rally in Laconia is the big draw now and even that has really spread out of Laconia.

·
Registered
875 Posts
my 10 year old son made his second trip with me in '91 we rode a 79 ltd 1000. his first trip in 90 we took the car and rode with friends for the weekend. he turned thirty this year and has been riding on the road since he was 14. we've often talked about makind a trip there sometime again. time hasn't allowed it to happen, though. my 14 year old grandson has a new 250 ninja in the shed waiting for him. he's scared to try to take the test.:screwy::screwy::screwy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts