Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just registered myself here. I purchased a Z1000 '09 last week with only 19k kilometers on the odometer. Can't ride her yet unfortunately because I failed the exam for my A license.. (Even though I've been riding for 2.5 years every single day with my A2 license :()
Used to ride a Suzuki DRZ400SM as a daily, which unfortunately got stolen a couple weeks back. And still own a Kawasaki ZXR400, but that one is electrically dead atm.

Can't wait to ride her. Rode her home 200km from the store I purchased her at and god, this thing is so much fun to ride :grin:. First thing on the list is to change that awful stock exhaust though lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just registered myself here. I purchased a Z1000 '09 last week with only 19k kilometers on the odometer. Can't ride her yet unfortunately because I failed the exam for my A license.. (Even though I've been riding for 2.5 years every single day with my A2 license :()
Used to ride a Suzuki DRZ400SM as a daily, which unfortunately got stolen a couple weeks back. And still own a Kawasaki ZXR400, but that one is electrically dead atm.

Can't wait to ride her. Rode her home 200km from the store I purchased her at and god, this thing is so much fun to ride :grin:. First thing on the list is to change that awful stock exhaust though lol.

looking coooool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts