Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone :)
I bought a brand new, black 2010 Z1000 ABS last week. It was the last in the show room.. all the 2011's were sold and she was all alone and needing a home.
I've been looking for a 'my size' naked bike for years now.. and finally found the Zed. It fits me like a glove and omg it is awesome !
It handles amazingly, is so comfortable and you feel so at ease on it.. whilst having spastic amounts of constantly respected power.
I've given her some upgrades already but the best are still on the way.. Titanium R77 Yoshi's, K&N upgrade & PC-V.
Love the bike to pieces. !

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ya this bike is insane...my buddy asked me the other day, if I could have any bike what would it be. Aside from an uber long range sport tourer like the Concours...man I'm more than happy with what I have. The Z1000 is everything I have wanted out of a bike.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya this bike is insane...my buddy asked me the other day, if I could have any bike what would it be. Aside from an uber long range sport tourer like the Concours...man I'm more than happy with what I have. The Z1000 is everything I have wanted out of a bike.
Absolutely. It is everything I look for in a bike too. It is amazing. Kudos to you Kawasaki. Heaps of Kudos to you ! :)

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
THIS. Even the first gen is everything I want a bike to be :2cents:

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Hi everyone :)
I bought a brand new, black 2010 Z1000 ABS last week. It was the last in the show room.. all the 2011's were sold and she was all alone and needing a home.
I've been looking for a 'my size' naked bike for years now.. and finally found the Zed. It fits me like a glove and omg it is awesome !
It handles amazingly, is so comfortable and you feel so at ease on it.. whilst having spastic amounts of constantly respected power.
I've given her some upgrades already but the best are still on the way.. Titanium R77 Yoshi's, K&N upgrade & PC-V.
Love the bike to pieces. !
congrats on ur new bike. :eek:ccasion:

·
Registered
733 Posts
I loved the Z before I ever had one. But after taking mine for a teat drive, I was like "I'm buying this".

Vary rare is your dream ride as good in real lifeand it is in your Imagination!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts