Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, today I pulled the pin and bought a 2013 Z1000! Clearly in green (obviously) I’ve previously owned a 7R and a 9R then went to a GSXR 1000 which was a lovely machine before seeing the light. I bought it from Moby Dicks Kawasaki in Derby, it’s a fantastic shop that and the customer service was spot on 👌🏼 Anyone ever been? I hope everyone isn’t getting too bored self-isolating. I’ve now got my excuse to create a man cave to tinker with the Z in my garage, I will be self-isolating in there. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to picking your brains and sapping your knowledge over the coming years. Cheers

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Enjoy your bike - I had s little crash riding mine but even though I was cruising The Coronavirus left my thoughts ...

Post some photos

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, it’s all everyone is talking about isn’t it! One of the reasons I bought one now to get away from it all 🤷🏼‍♂️

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Beautiful bike Mate.

If the Virus gets me & I know I am a Goner & I am released from my responsibilities I am going out, on my Z in style, at speed.

They better have those Gates of Hell lubed up for me as i am going to break every bloody law until the final corner.

But I will probably get to Hell & it's full of all the Traffic Judges ...

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same to you! Best colour combination for those later models that it’s lovely! well let’s hope for all of our sakes it doesn’t come to that! In the mean time, it’s nice to meet you. Thanks, jay

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
If it comes to the End, I am not taking my Girlfriend or my Ex Wive's Phone Calls.

Instead I will be playing out the 2020 Alamo behind the cover* of my Z.

Even with the key out of the ignition she looks alive ...

*tank removed of course - if we are going down, we are going down together - poor Davy Crockett & Team, all they had was their Horses which on reflection, were the Z1000's of their day.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you! Now I have the issue of spending all my money on eBay for little extra bits to make it my own 😎

1 - 14 of 14 Posts