Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question bikers,

Normally when you are throttling hard : what rpm did you change gear from 1 into 2? For best result.

Becoz, it sounds like the engine want to explode when it reach around 8000..plus my balls vibrates like crazy :lol::lol:

Sorry, im a newbie.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Question bikers,

Normally when you are throttling hard : what rpm did you change gear from 1 into 2? For best result.

Becoz, it sounds like the engine want to explode when it reach around 8000..plus my balls vibrates like crazy :lol::lol:

Sorry, im a newbie.
usually about 10 or 10.5k depends on how high in the air the front tire is. :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
Ok, when I got my bike for the first few weeks I couldn't believe the low end power and rolled around at 3 to 5 grand on the tach. After a few hard twists I got used to the idea and kinda liked the ride to be honest. So after getting used to the bike, modding a few items to get rid of some vibes I started riding at higher rpms all the time. Now days it depends on where I am and how I'm riding, who I'm riding with but pushing it to 10,500 isn't a big deal and lots of fun. I do agree with the front wheel elevation has allot to do with how you pop that clutch!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
10 - 10.5K in 1st gear?? Isshh ishh..so i guess in 2nd you could reach around 150kmh already?

and still got another 4 to go..:eek:ccasion:

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
150kmh/ 93.2mph in second probably. still going to top out at 150-160mph by the speedo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts