Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my 2010 Gen 3 Kawasaki Z1000. The bike is in excellent condition and has just had a bunch of maintenance completed before this season. Mileage is ~14K, 7K of this was put on by me in the last 14 months or so. Title is clean and in hand. I have another bike in mind so the price is OBO and I am willing to deal a bit to get this sold, just don't lowball me.

The bike has never been dropped and is in great shape with a bunch of maintenance and new parts just done. Front tire is in good shape, at least a season left in it. Rear tire, chain, front sprocket, brake pads and brake fluid all changed two months ago. Last oil change was ~300 miles ago. Valve service completed last month as well. New battery in Feb. Bike is ready to ride.

Also has bar end mirrors, integrated tail light and fender eliminator kit installed.

I rode the bike last season nearly every day to work and took three 500+ mile trips with ZERO problems. I still ride it every day I can. I just found something else I want to get so I am motivated to sell.

Asking $5250 OBO

1 - 1 of 1 Posts