Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
This would make me the envy of the office! If I worked in an office and had a desk... could be a centerpiece in my dinning room if the wife doesnt oppose the idea.

·
Registered
86 Posts
This would make me the envy of the office! If I worked in an office and had a desk... could be a centerpiece in my dinning room if the wife doesnt oppose the idea.
Ya could just put the bike ON the dinningroom table?! :eek::eek:

·
Registered
875 Posts
i tried that and hit my head on the ceiling just before the ramp broke. HA!HA! just kidding. my son kept his harley in the living room during the colder months( he;s a baby) for two years. he put a pan under it to catch the oil.i'm renting right now(wife's got the house) so mine stays in it's shelter. i ride all year so storage is not a problem.

·
Registered
172 Posts
wow the first image looked like all three versions combined. Front farring from 10 sides from 03 and 07 all else 03 and 07. I would take the mug, but I have a black one.

Side deal, Air Wolf, did you pick that name because the Zed looks like that hellicopter? i didn't notice it untill you pix, wow, I thought i had a revolation when i noticed my Zed looked like Judge Dred's helmet, I think you one upped me.

·
Registered
134 Posts
black is my color,now, i would buy a black one. have to put a fender eliminator on it.
I would take the mug, but I have a black one.
Hey guys re-read the ad. The mug is available in white/orange or black.

"Please take a look at our other designs, we have over 550 Different Motorcycle coffee mugs.
On the side of the mug is an image of a Kawasaki Z1000 { 2010 }
In any one of the following colours
Black or White / Orange"

Not shouting at anyone, just did a cut & paste!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts