Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Those look great. I have some aprilia mirrors on my z. Will post pics when I get a change.
I'm actually not running them anymore, lol. I liked them a lot too and the style went well with the lines of the bike, but they would come out of adjustment and vibrate loose every 100 miles....no matter what I did. I ended up modifying a pair of new Ducati Streetfigher mirrors which have worked out a lot better. The write-up can be found here, http://www.z1000forum.com/forum/z10...reetfighter-mirrors-mounted-up-love-hate.html

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
i put em on, of the 6 sets of mirrors i have tried these and the cheep 3 inch bar end mirrors are the best. those duc mirrors are very nice looking. slightly on the big side but i do like them.
so far the adj has held up on 2 rides. if i keep them i will post a PIC
curious as to how those mirrors r holding up & what they look like. post some pics

·
Registered
49 Posts
how functional are your mirrors? I currently have the stock ones and although they provide excellent visibility, they are kinda sore on the eyes. Im not a big fan of bar end mirrors

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
how functional are your mirrors? I currently have the stock ones and although they provide excellent visibility, they are kinda sore on the eyes. Im not a big fan of bar end mirrors
i wasnt either until i got them. got the crg ones. the visibility is so much better than the stock ones. they r rock solid & dont move or vibrate a bit. can actually see behind me instead of my elbows or shoulders. i luv the way it made my bike look taking the stockers off too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts