Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just joined,so hi everyone..... I've got a z1000r 2017 and I've put a delkavic header system on it with Austin racing go ultimate cans,with baffles sounds tinny, without them sound like a beast,untill I have the money to get it flashed,will I do any damage running it as is,I have no warning lights pops a bit,but pease of mind would help... I live in newport South Wales so if any knows of a good place to get ECU flash would help...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hi definately come over cjs racing nr Bristol. That's where I got mine done. It'll spend the day on the dyno. You'll see some big gains.... I ran mine for a while stock with a full system but was gentle with it. Made sure you block off the air system also before it gets mapped.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank u,just didn't want to brake anything,I was quoted £450 by reps of caldicot,and he wanted my bike for 3 days,but I thought that was a bit much and a bit to long... How much do u think they will charge me... And thanks for it's help....

·
Registered
762 Posts
Chris is about 400.take it there, sit and watch what he does... It'll feel like a new bike. Hell probably spend a good 7 hours or so on it...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts