Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a set of slip on exhausts for my 2016 Z1000 beast...

I have 2 in my mind which fits the bill.

- 2 brothers M2 exhaust ($600
- Vance and hines urban brawler. ($250)

Has anyone in this forum installed or come across anybody else who had them? Any review would help.

I am ok to stretch till $600. Please suggest other exhausts in this budget and sounds good.

Regards
Sujay

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the Vance & Hines on mine. They are awesome. However, I would advise buying the baffles as well as they are seriously LOUD

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Sujay,

I have dual Vance & Hines Slip-ons, no baffles.

They look amazing and sounds even better! I got pulled over by the police on the weekend and didnt get defected so thats a positive sign that they aren't too loud either.

They definitely make a presence without being annoyingly loud.

I had GP Jardines on my 2010 GSXR and got defected twice.

The Vance and Hines are loud but they have more of a growl than a high pitch scream.

I got mine through my Kawasaki Dealer in Sydney. They were included in the cost of my bike so im not sure how much they cost to buy off the net... Maybe ring and ask you Kawasaki dealer? I wouldnt expect they cost anymore than $400AUD.

I've attached some pics for you.
Hope this helps!

*Rubber side Down*

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
xzahsting

had AKROs on my 10Zk now have M4s on my NEW 14 Zk great vibe w/o baffles or with and nice look plus easy install..... purchased at SPORTBIKE TRACK GEAR good service and support

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
M4 is more quiet by comparison. Both sound awesome but M4 is def more tame.
No bleeding of these ears w/ my brawlers installed. Wind noise in my helmet is way worse :) I wear ear plugs while riding -unless I'm only on the bike for a short time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi you all,

Can all slip on exhausts for the Z1000 11-13 also fit on the Z1000 14-16?.
Do they have the same attaching point on the frame?

I had the vance and hines on my previous Z1000 11-13. And now i see some pictures of the same exhaust on the 14-16 model.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I have the Vance & Hines on mine. They are awesome. However, I would advise buying the baffles as well as they are seriously LOUD
Yep.... Just sold my v&h's... They were too loud even with baffles in.... Switched my arrows to single exit and put the austin racing pipe on from my rsv4...

Sent from Tablet

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just installed a set of Delkevic shorty carbon fiber on my my 2016 and for $430.00 off eBay i think they sound great even better without the baffles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys, sorry to bring this up again but I was wondering between the SC Project S1 and M4 Qd, which one is louder/sounds better? Otherwise, are there any that are louder than these two?

I've read that SC Project is quite loud but just wanted to check. Also, headers are stock. Thanks in advance!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts