Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to find the engine guards for first gen Z's? Not the ones that replace the plastic waffles on the side of the clutch and stator, the ones that attach to that piece in front of it. The squarish part right in front of the clutch. I've seen them before, they are kind of "C" or "L" shaped and they just bolt on with the existing bolts there protecting thah part of the engine.

I've got parts to replace the plastic waffles but I still want engine protectors is why I'm asking. I know they exist, but I can't find them anywhere now.:dontknow:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Did you try ebay? I'v been looking for sliders and engine guards for my 2010 Z and it seems like ebay has all that stuff for the older Z's but not the new one.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, there's nothing there. I see lots of the ones that replace the plastic everywhere, but I'm replacing those with a billet part already. I think the ones I'm thinking of could actually be called crankcase sliders or protectors. I've seen em, I know it, just cant remember where and it's bugging the hell out of me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts