Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of an Ecu flash for 2015 z1000.
Have been trawling around, and have done some research. I have BMC filter with Vance & Hines slip ins. Have read that you loose some low end torque, but is this really noticeable, and do you gain in the midrange?
Thanks for any advice 馃槉

Registered
Seamless power from anywhere,the bike pulls hard from nowhere in top gear if you want. The on/off throttle response is slick and smooth.

I notice nothing aside from positive things after the flash.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seamless power from anywhere,the bike pulls hard from nowhere in top gear if you want. The on/off throttle response is slick and smooth.

I notice nothing aside from positive things after the flash.
Thanks for your advice Skub, have enquired at a bike garage JHS Racing in Bristol, they look like they know there stuff. Have been speaking to them, not looking at more power, just want to sort the throttle smoothness, and air fuel ratio, and up the rpm limiters 馃憤馃槉

Registered
Thanks for your advice Skub, have enquired at a bike garage JHS Racing in Bristol, they look like they know there stuff. Have been speaking to them, not looking at more power, just want to sort the throttle smoothness, and air fuel ratio, and up the rpm limiters 馃憤馃槉
That's all I was after,just a sweet fuelling bike the way Kawasaki intended before the emissions dept ordered compromises.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts