Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered some crg mirrors for my bike today from a local motorcycle shop. mirrors will be here tomorrow. will be about 5 days before the mounting adaptors get here. sux but oh well is what it is. cant wait to get rid of the stock ones.:D

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i keep looking for some mirrors for my 04 at retail shops. no luck. i want to see them before i buy. i like my bar end mirrors but i also want to have a nice pair of top mount mirrors. most motorcycle dealers say they cant sell nice mirrors they just sit on the shelf.
i like some of the china mirrors but why cant i buy them from a retail shop.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they had 1 red one in stock. i went with the black 3 inch round ones. probably paid too much. $50. ea for the mirrors & $20. ea for the mounts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my mirrors came in today. as soon as i get them on i will post some pics

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
crg mirrors

heres my new mirrors. luv them

·
Registered
117 Posts
Damn dude, were you resting the camera on a paint shaker in that second pic? :)

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dang must have been. blurry as crap

·
Registered
3 Posts
they had 1 red one in stock. i went with the black 3 inch round ones. probably paid too much. $50. ea for the mirrors & $20. ea for the mounts
:screwy: Are you nuts?!?! $140 plus tax for mirrors? Cycle Gear has identical mirrors from speedmetal, 2 3" round bar end mirrors for $60, that's what I went with and they look identical to those

·
Registered
78 Posts
Those are exactly what I put on my 06. They look great to me and really cover a lot of visual field (with no elbows!!!). Good choice.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah they r so much better than the stock ones in looks & function. will never go back to the stock ones

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't like the idea of ​​having those mirrors to ride among the cars here in Portugal. I have some replicate of Tomok Rizoma!

·
Registered
216 Posts
yeah they r so much better than the stock ones in looks & function. will never go back to the stock ones
My question is... on any of these CNC Bar End Mirrors, can you still mount the stock bar ends on? I would like to mount them between the mirrors and the handlebars. the added weight will help to reduce the vibes.

Curious minds want to know...

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My question is... on any of these CNC Bar End Mirrors, can you still mount the stock bar ends on? I would like to mount them between the mirrors and the handlebars. the added weight will help to reduce the vibes.

Curious minds want to know...
u would have to get longer bolts than comes with the mirrors but it shouldnt be that big of a deal.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts