Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
You should try the fresco shorty exhaust... and mount it upside down... maybe.. also post pics of the slow transformation.. to see the progress since new...

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers - the bars are Renthal fat bars - im pretty sure you can get them in green....

As for the pipe, ive just gotten a nearly new Austin Racing pipe for my RSV4 and the old one that will be coming off has (I gather) the same bore as the single exit section for the arrow headers. I spoke with the local UK distributors for arrow and they'll sell me just the centre section so I can convert between dual and single pipes, which I thought would be pretty cool. So, the plan is, is to get the mid section to convert to single and the stick the ar can off my rsv4 on the zed...should be interesting...

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should try the fresco shorty exhaust... and mount it upside down... maybe.. also post pics of the slow transformation.. to see the progress since new...

I did, kind of, I ran a build thread on the uk z forum. I stripped the bike down as soon as I got the thing home! I kind of class the uk forum as my "home forum" as it were as im from the uk. Everything ive done to the bike Ive documented on there with pics. But if you click on the pic you can also go to my photobucket page where theres a ton of pics on there from the build....and the upgrades.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts