Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

$$$$$$ Captain Z is for sale :( $$$$$$$$

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  underdog 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright, alot of you know this bike. I love this bike but will have to let it go. :grr There are some things I have to do and that involves selling my pride and joy and going a different route. here is a list of mods and some I am sure I am forgetting. *This is a great bike to cruise with the up right seating position yet built to also handle like a normal sport bike for when you feel the need to hit some twisties. I have done alot of up grades to this bike that I will list below. Also it has several one off custom parts. This bike has been adult owned and beyond well taken care of. I own a small bike shop so nothing was missed when it came to maintenance. I have done a complete custom paint job that is show quality minus a couple of small cracks in the tail that can be fixed for $100. All fluids are fresh including oil, coolant, brakes. New superbike grips. Has a new race tail with custom L.E.D. Tail and brake light. Custom L.E.D. rear turn lights down on the swing arm. L.E.D. under glow. Had a wireless remote module that messed up so you will need to add a switch another remote ($30 from cycle gear) That I will buy and install for board members. Has a custom 4 to 1 exhaust with a custom mid pipe and hand built carbon can using Muzzy end caps. Air box has been removed and New Uni quad air filters have been installed. Secondires have been removed to increase bottom end and give a cleaner throttle response. New bar end mirrors. Hand laid aircraft grade carbon fiber front fender and side case covers. carbon Fiber PSR frame sliders. (not pictured) New Pilot power front and rear tires installed 2 months ago with about 800 miles on them. Full 636 race forks with race tech internals. 636 rear shock with pro tech internals. Professionally tuned suspension for a 210lbs rider. Custom gauge That is all black until you turn the key on. Full radial brake setup with upgraded master cylinder and calipers on the front for improved braking. EBC HH brake pads front and rear. Wave rotor on the rear. Brand new front and rear Renthal ultra light 520 sprokets. and a good 520 X ring gold chain. (changed with the tires) Blacked out levers, frame covers, and peg brackets that help tie everything together. *Power Commander III with a custom map. The front wheel has a bend at the bead but does not leak and wheel balances out. This is a very strong bike. This bike with less mods are Dyno'd at around 135hp to the ground. And this bike is very comfortable. over 9k invested 865-307-6330 $5,000
Also I forgot to mention that I have all the stock rear plastics and tail light That I will give to the buyer. It is painted the same pearl white. Also have the stock rear seat cowl painted pearl white but has some scratches in the top because I didn't have it latched all the way and it came off while I was riding.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.