Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have a 2019 z1000 and i want to change the exhausts, I’m looking for a set of slip on which is really loud (but not annoyingly loud) and deep at the same time and i have no idea what to go for!! I have been watching YouTube videos and what i have gathered so far is two brothers, sc project, austin racing and couple others and I don’t even know if I’m in the right track,
can you guys please advice on a set of slip on which is loud and deep at the same time thank you

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi, i have a 2019 z1000 and i want to change the exhausts, I’m looking for a set of slip on which is really loud (but not annoyingly loud) and deep at the same time and i have no idea what to go for!! I have been watching YouTube videos and what i have gathered so far is two brothers, sc project, austin racing and couple others and I don’t even know if I’m in the right track,
can you guys please advice on a set of slip on which is loud and deep at the same time thank you
Love the way the SC Project sounds on the Z but out of my price range. I went with SP Engineering (kept the baffles out) and she has a low grumble at idle and definitely lets every cager on the road that I am there while on the expressway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts