Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Do a search of urban brawlers on this forum and youll get all the answers and vids you need.

·
Registered
172 Posts
V and H was great in the 80s an 90s, they became who they were from the base of GS1100's and GPZ1000's, but from 2k on they dissed the metric market and went solley harley/buell, ignoring their loyal customers to cater to the deep pockets of the cruser/youppie croud. For that reason, I turn my back on Vance and Hindes like they turne their backs on me.

Pay backs a *****.

·
Registered
172 Posts
One last point on my cynical rant.... Muzzy stayed loyal to Kawasaki, cheers to them, Yosh to Suzuki, kudos to them, and Dale Walker to the mighty VMax, way to go down with the ship. Loyalty at the corporate level reideates to loyalty in customers. Vance and Hindes made their bed (vrod bed) and they need to lie in it.

Go with Byron and Terrie if you need to but they only want your money, they have no intrest in your Z.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Loud and light. Shaved 18+lbs with slip ons. Lots and lots of positive comments.The stainless ones look exceptionally good on the orange and white 2010! IMOP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts