Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

can you reveiw M4 KA9022-GP Z1000 GP BLACK SO EXHAUST NINJA 1000 10 11

8K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Dio 
#1 · (Edited)
#5 · (Edited)
im using it now...sure no regret bro. the looks and the sound is sick.

but its not a street legal unit.

pros:
1. plug n play..very easy to install (need to reuse back the stock pipe sleeve)
2. consider light
3. decent price
4. good built quality
5. stand out sound

cons:
1. too loud for some users
2. very hot compared to titanium and carbon fibre type
3. few pops when decelerate, not backfire (becoz of too lean, sources from internet said)

#7 ·
A buddy of mine had a full M4 system on his 07 GSX-R 1000. Best sounding bike i have ever heard, hands down. But that was a full system (single sided), not just the dual slip-ons. The dual slip-ons will be a lil more tame sounding i imagine.

I loooooove the look of M4 pipes. Only i prefer full exhaust over slip-ons. Maybe M4 will come out with a full exhaust for the new gen Z soon.

#9 ·
I just put an m4 on my wifes 14. Stock exhaust is wway to quite. The m4 i a bit louder but it is by NO means loud. The stock cat on the bike holds down the sound way to much. The m4 does give it a very nice deep tone which i love. It is wway lighter then stock. Looks good IMHO. I like my bike to be able to grab the attention of the car that doesn't see me. The m4 with stock cat simply is not that loud. Its only a bit louder then stock.

It sounds good and fit perfectly tho. I would buy again. However im looking to buy a header now as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.