Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's at least one guy that has bought these seats,is there anyone else! They sure look nice. The price is good the only downside I see is the shipping cost,I have a email into them asking about the shipping,they're in France so what it shows for shipping I've never heard of so I'm asking if they can do UPS or Fedex. The one guy I saw on here that has one said he got his for $360 shipped. There's 3 options of seats,being that it's in French it's hard to tell what the differences are. Here's the one I'm going to get,it's the more expensive one of the 3 they show.

https://www.silverstonemotor.com/en/selle-confort/339-bagster-kawasaki-z1000-2014-2017-motorcycle-comfort-ready-special-saddle-5347zl.html

·
Registered
114 Posts
I really like the green seat - I wonder how fitment is

Google translated the description of the link:

"BAGSTER Saddle Comfort READY SPECIAL for Kawasaki Z1000 2014 at 2017

The Saddle READY Special is a high-end Bagster model, consisting of an original quality injected plastic saddle base, then equipped with a Bagster comfort foam and covered with a special, multi material and decorated outer cover. It improves the comfort and the dynamic maintenance of the rider and the passenger, and ensures you a fantastic look thanks to a superb finish.

In this special series version BAGSTER, the French manufacturer proposes you to choose from several finishes, depending on the colour of your motorcycle, see photos (option to be selected).

The saddle Bagster READY SPECIAL assures you excellent comfort in its standard version in relation to the origin, but you can still improve if necessary the quality of the seats by equipping it with additional comfort options:
-BULTEX Foam (driver comfort and passenger still increased compared to standard foam Bagster)
-Bagster GEL Inserts (ideal for adventurers and great travelers)

The Diva Ready SPECIAL Bagster range is a hyper sport design, a specially designed ergonomics, and technical options to meet the demands of the most demanding riders, for an exceptional driving pleasure and a unique look.

Technical Specifications:
-The Saddle READY SPECIAL BAGSTER is a complete saddle that replaces the original saddle (no need to provide your original saddle)
-Saddle body in thermoplastic ABS type origin
-Bagster or improved standard comfort foam with BULTEX or GEL option
-2-Body Model: 1 Saddle pilot 1 passenger Saddle
-Saddle cover design READY SPECIAL in textiles (design to choose)"

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like the green seat - I wonder how fitment is

Google translated the description of the link:

"BAGSTER Saddle Comfort READY SPECIAL for Kawasaki Z1000 2014 at 2017

The Saddle READY Special is a high-end Bagster model, consisting of an original quality injected plastic saddle base, then equipped with a Bagster comfort foam and covered with a special, multi material and decorated outer cover. It improves the comfort and the dynamic maintenance of the rider and the passenger, and ensures you a fantastic look thanks to a superb finish.

In this special series version BAGSTER, the French manufacturer proposes you to choose from several finishes, depending on the colour of your motorcycle, see photos (option to be selected).

The saddle Bagster READY SPECIAL assures you excellent comfort in its standard version in relation to the origin, but you can still improve if necessary the quality of the seats by equipping it with additional comfort options:
-BULTEX Foam (driver comfort and passenger still increased compared to standard foam Bagster)
-Bagster GEL Inserts (ideal for adventurers and great travelers)

The Diva Ready SPECIAL Bagster range is a hyper sport design, a specially designed ergonomics, and technical options to meet the demands of the most demanding riders, for an exceptional driving pleasure and a unique look.

Technical Specifications:
-The Saddle READY SPECIAL BAGSTER is a complete saddle that replaces the original saddle (no need to provide your original saddle)
-Saddle body in thermoplastic ABS type origin
-Bagster or improved standard comfort foam with BULTEX or GEL option
-2-Body Model: 1 Saddle pilot 1 passenger Saddle
-Saddle cover design READY SPECIAL in textiles (design to choose)"
There was a guy in one of the discussions going on about Corbin seats that says he got one of these. I have a PM into him asking about how it fits,looks and quiality. Hopefully he sees it and replies. I almost pulled the trigger and ordered today,but I'm going to look into these a little more. They did get back to me on the shipping,I thought it seemed high,they said there was an error on the weight and told me the price would be 52 euro,not 100 euro for shipping. So it came out to $411 dollars to my house,the other guy said he paid $360,but he could have picked the cheaper version.

·
Registered
166 Posts
There was a guy in one of the discussions going on about Corbin seats that says he got one of these. I have a PM into him asking about how it fits,looks and quiality. Hopefully he sees it and replies. I almost pulled the trigger and ordered today,but I'm going to look into these a little more. They did get back to me on the shipping,I thought it seemed high,they said there was an error on the weight and told me the price would be 52 euro,not 100 euro for shipping. So it came out to $411 dollars to my house,the other guy said he paid $360,but he could have picked the cheaper version.
Yeah please keep us updated on the Corbin seat as I was looking at that one too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts