Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
I noticed sometimes coming off the throttle for the brakes,the heel of my hand had a tendency to roll on the throttle for an instant,but I daresay that's just me getting used to the thing
yea, you have to be careful with them. I got one caught in sleeves a couple of times, also sometimes really need to make an exaggerated motion to let the throttle up as it may tend to rest against your palm keeping the throttle partly engaged.

One thing you need to check if the right handlebar is fully turned the paddle isn't forced down. If it comes into contact with the gas tank you want it to let up on the throttle, not give it mad gas.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
christmas came early this this year 馃帀. installation went well. no fitting required, but things are tight. feels like i鈥檓 riding on lotion now. not really, but noticeable more seat underneath you and softer. also, material is slightly textured star like shapes in the center. zoom in on the pic and you will notice them. should do a great job of keeping me from sliding around. have to do a long ride to tell if it鈥檚 milestones better then stock, but for now i鈥檓 geeked up.

Registered
For curiosity,does the rider's seat fit well with a seat cowl,or does it require the Bagster pillion seat to look right?

On another note I'm digging that RD in the background. A mate had a 350 the same colour,it was a 1975 bike. I had a silver 76.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
feel like the garage has just had a virtually upskirt looksey. 馃槀 yess鈥hat鈥檚 the e46, and rd350, trail 70 and h1 in the background. you guys don鈥檛 miss a beat 馃槅. well done gents! skub, i don鈥檛 have a rear seat cowl (ermax?) to test it with it, but i can use the stock rear pillion seat with the bagster front yes? i can try that tomorrow and take a few pics and see what i find out.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts