Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
I noticed sometimes coming off the throttle for the brakes,the heel of my hand had a tendency to roll on the throttle for an instant,but I daresay that's just me getting used to the thing
yea, you have to be careful with them. I got one caught in sleeves a couple of times, also sometimes really need to make an exaggerated motion to let the throttle up as it may tend to rest against your palm keeping the throttle partly engaged.

One thing you need to check if the right handlebar is fully turned the paddle isn't forced down. If it comes into contact with the gas tank you want it to let up on the throttle, not give it mad gas.

·
Registered
365 Posts
For curiosity,does the rider's seat fit well with a seat cowl,or does it require the Bagster pillion seat to look right?

On another note I'm digging that RD in the background. A mate had a 350 the same colour,it was a 1975 bike. I had a silver 76.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I am wondering whether anyone can tell me whether these bagster seats will fit a 2013 model? they say they are for 2014-2020 but they look the same fit for 2013 models - has anyone used one on a 2013 Z1000SX?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts