·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this was you.

·
Super Moderator
2,243 Posts
Hahahaha haha. Scary part is they are really yummy too. Stuff me around with my homophobia. I like eating them but hate them at the same time. Nah only joking, not homophobic. Didn't really care bout it till I had to work with one. Got sick of him pulling the gay card all the time.

·
Registered
141 Posts
LOL....yeah, agreed with Ash, they're great. Been around since I can remember and well before Gay started to mean something else.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
reminds me of the Flintstones, meet the Flintstones, they're a modern stone age fam-il-ly..... :D

I know, this dates me. Used to watch that all the time :lol:

·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aint nothin wrong with the flintstones. I watched it before it went off air. Good show.

I thought it said they had a grand ol time though. But I was 5. I don't remember.

·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was 5 in 1995...........

·
Super Moderator
2,243 Posts
I was 5 in 1995...........
Us older folk had it easy before all this politically correct BS came along. Bit like the over here they changed a kids song from bah bah black sheep to bah bah woolly sheep so no one got offended :dontknow: What a crock of S#*T. Now I say they are ignoring the black sheep in the world :screwy:

·
Super Moderator
1,827 Posts
I definitely remember a gay ole time from the Flintstones. And god, I'm just going to keep my mouth shut on the PC subject. Its so out of hand, it doesn't even anger me anymore, it's just embarrassing. As a person, as an American, as a New Orleanian, I'm embarrassed...

·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Older folks? Hell I Graduated That year! You can't be old cuz I'm not!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If it makes you feel better I graduated in 2008.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
If it makes you feel better I graduated in 2008.
Hey Man, Thanks for the lift! :D Your about three years older than my daughter that just got married. Ooooh Well! It's just a number,it's just a number,it's just a number. There all good again! :thumbsup: Wish that worked as good as it sounds. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ash is at it again!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts