Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has replaced - Hey! You have a headlight out! :rolleyes:

Yes, the jacket is warm. It cools right off over 90 mph though.
I'm trying to lose a few pounds and can't afford a gym with a sauna.
It wasn't that warm when I left the house back in April.
It's mesh, you can see right through it. Do you like lingerie like that?

Got any new ones? I'm running out of things to say to the fat girls at the gas stations...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yeah, it happens.

I have an armored textile black and grey jacket that appears to look very warm that I'll wear on the 85+ degree days, however it is not hot at all. It breathes so well that it's almost like simply wearing a t-shirt and I do get comments every so often, mainly from family members, like "you sure you aren't too hot in that?" when reality I'm not at all.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
-Better Safe than Sorry
-Sweat washes off; Road Rash doesn't
-I don't have and epidermis to hold my innards in; so I wear this special jacket
-I lost a bet
-My peers pressured me into it
-Its easier for the funny farm to pick me up if I am already in the jacket.

·
Registered
752 Posts
It'd look a whole lot hotter on your bedroom floor...

Im not sure he wants to throw that one out there to fat chicks at gas stations... :headshake:

Benny, are you a chubby chaser?!?!?! :dontknow:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im not sure he wants to throw that one out there to fat chicks at gas stations... :headshake:

Benny, are you a chubby chaser?!?!?! :dontknow:
It's a good one, but I wouldn't want to use it with the women that have been asking. They might agree. :lol:

I've tried all the serious and legitimate answers. Mostly I get blank looks from people that are used to seeing Harley guys and squids in t-shirts.

My coat is a little heavy too even if it is mesh. I'm waiting for the next winter sale when summer coats get really cheap. I bought the 2 I have in December and one of them was less than 1/2 of retail price. I can hold out 6 more months.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I learned the hard way last summer. Never leave the house now no matter
how hot the weather is. The heat is more tolerable in a jacket then rolling over on that titanium plate i have bolted to my collar bone.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I learned the hard way last summer. Never leave the house now no matter
how hot the weather is. The heat is more tolerable in a jacket then rolling over on that titanium plate i have bolted to my collar bone.
I have 2 of those in my neck already and a couple more fusions in my lower back. I've become indifferent to the surgeries but the recovery time sucks. Every time it's a little longer and I never quite get back what I lost.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'll take mine off if you take yours off.

Or my favorite answer:

No.

Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts