Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just got my RoahHawk protection camera and for now I have just stuck it to the brake res (as seen in picture below) but I would like to know if anyone else has one or something similar and where you have put it, I want it out the way and hidden.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Cut a place out of the lower part of the wind screen and custom mount it there. That's where I think in gong to mount a redline radar detector..... Then put the laser shifter cpu beside Ivan's fce and the power commander..

·
Super Moderator
1,827 Posts
Only thing I could suggest then is under the headlights. That was my first choice, but I had run out of cable with my first camera (housing) mounting point, and when I moved them I just never adjusted it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only thing I could suggest then is under the headlights. That was my first choice, but I had run out of cable with my first camera (housing) mounting point, and when I moved them I just never adjusted it.
That's what I was thinking. Might see if I can print a mount out.

·
Registered
2013 kawasaki Z1000
27 Posts
I have just got my RoahHawk protection camera and for now I have just stuck it to the brake res (as seen in picture below) but I would like to know if anyone else has one or something similar and where you have put it, I want it out the way and hidden.
I just wrote up a install on my wish app cheapo system front and rear cameras with screen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts