Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
The bracket fits. It's incredibly well made and accurate. It should as we paid enough for them, but mine was exactly as it should have been.

I didn't have to deal with the abs sensor, but I like how they hid that behind the swingarm rather than having it on display.

Kawasaki and the rest should not be allowed to use such poor stock calipers. People would use the rear brake if they were ever able to use a quality part.

With the stock brake, why bother? You couldn't feel it so it didn't much matter.
My seller said me that Gale Speed are much more better quality then OZ or Marchesini.
I wanna to install on rear wheel Brembo P2.
Did you change your master cylinder?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I did. I didn't want to spend much so I searched. The "best" size for the rear master cylinder ended up being 13mm. That matches up well with the 2 32mm pistons I have in my Brembo caliper.

The best option (cheap) I found was from the 2008-2010 zx10. Mine was under 10.00, shipped. It works very well

I have both the 32 and 34mm caliper but I liked the more firm feel of the 32. The 34 had a little more power, but it had a softer feel. No big deal. Either one was a good choice.

The stock Brembo pads were crap, but the system came alive when I changed to the Vesrah pads. It's was way better than I expected after I put those in .

The zx10 piece isn't 13mm. It's only 12.8mm, or 1/2". That's strange, isn't it? It's clearly a Japanese part that's ben built to an American 1/2" size.

Not quite my perfect 13mm, but at 10.00, I gave it a shot and it's excellent.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts