Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
found this place thats supposed to make & send u a custom map for your specific mods on your bike & your location average temperature & elevation. they make maps for alot of different bikes. only charge $50. even if its not a better map than i currently have, i have spent more for alot less. i am going to give them a try.http://www.faic.cc/index3.html . they also send u detailed instructions on how to properly set up the accel pump feature. they r located in arizona.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
had wrong link. changed it

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
best $50. i ever spent....

sent faic the money via pay pal & in 30 minutes i got a car from jeffo, the tuning guy. we talked on the phone for about an hour. asked me questions from my mods tomy location & even riding style. sent him the ivans map i was currently running. he modified it & sent it back along with very detailed instructions on how to set my tps & accel pump feature. at first i was skeptical but i was like i have spent alot more than $50. on alot less. after i loaded the map he made & set everything by his instructions, holy sh.... i just thought my bike run good with the ivans map. as soon as i cranked my bike i could tell a difference. the idle changed & it sounded different but when i rode it, all i can say is, if u arent happy with ur current map or even think it could be better, contact them u wont regret it.:+1:

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now my bike is as smooth & crisp as it was stock except with alot more power now. havnt found any flat spots & it idles perfect. would be curious to see what kind of numbers it has on a dyno now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
sounds cool... I'll keep them in mind if I make more performance mods to mine. I would like to know if other members have used them, but maybe have to look on more squid/sportbike/kneedragging forums. I've only changed to slip-ons but have already thought about remapping.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sounds cool... I'll keep them in mind if I make more performance mods to mine. I would like to know if other members have used them, but maybe have to look on more squid/sportbike/kneedragging forums. I've only changed to slip-ons but have already thought about remapping.
dont know of anybody on here has tried it, other than me. it was well worth the $50. i spent. my tps was off & i couldnt figure the accel pump feature out but jeffo helped me get my bike dialed in. its better now than it has ever been. he also told me if i do any more mods to my bike that he will make me another map for free.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Do you have to have a pc3 already or do they have the units already? i don't have 300 dollars to spend but i really need it with my pipes.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you have to have a pc3 already or do they have the units already? i don't have 300 dollars to spend but i really need it with my pipes.
u already have to have a pc3. he just makes custom maps.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
what did the map cost you?

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what did the map cost you?
$50. well worth it. sent detailed instructions on how to set tps & accel pump with the map he made me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts