Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After years of going through other bikes and now waiting to sell my VRSCR I have made the decision of finally picking up a Zed 1K. I have lusted after them for a few years and like all iterations of them. I loves me some naked streetfighters! I'll be waiting till winter to get a better deal whether new or used. I should have done this a long time ago but now is the time. I will own a Zed!!!

Oh, and hi everyone!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
good decision. cant go wrong with whatever year zed u get

·
Registered
117 Posts
No way the 2003 Orange is the fastest. we all know this...:)

·
Registered
555 Posts
:D It's the 2nd gens that are the fastest! :welcome:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i love my green 2004 Z1000 like no other bike i ever owned, i love the looks, sound [ muzzy] handling, gearing on and on. no other bike can replace it. my friend has a lot of fast and newer bikes [7] sometimes on a ride we swap bikes. i say ok but in my hart i just want to ride my BABY. get one . at a bike gathering my ZED always gets noticed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, I'm getting one in due time. I am waiting till February. I like buying my bikes during the winter and close to tax time. I get the best deals then. If I find the right used one I'll go that route. If not, I'll just drop a good sized down payment one a new one. Either way, next season I'll be throwing a leg over a Zed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts