Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup people!
Sold mine (got ninja). Was hoping most of the stuff fits z1000sx (or ninja)...BS!:((( Last thing(final disappointment) was two brothers slip-ons. They do not work with OEM ninja 1000 panniers:((((((((
Here's what I've got:
1. MD sequential smoked tail light. GONE
2. Rizoma frame sliders.
3. Rizoma engine cover sliders/protection.
4. ERmax windscreen hyper sport (dark smoked, I believe) GONE
5. 905 racing Stunt Armor (never used!)
6. Two brothers slip-ons Black Series GONE

Prices are 50% off the new ones, except crash cage (like I said its new) plus shipping (free pick up, obviously). if anyone decide to go for all at once, Ill drop price even more. PM your offers (PLEASE,Im begging yall...NO RIDICULOUS OFFERS PEOPLE)

PS: All stuff been used for 13000km. No dents or damage. Used items.

Attachments

·
Registered
510 Posts
1. I’d love to have the stop light
2. Do you PayPal?
3. You are in Canada you’re not allowed to say y’all

:D

·
Registered
510 Posts
:thumbsup:
Anybody else thinking of buying, here the first
positive review.
PayPal Ok
Prompt shipment
As described
Great communication
Legit seller

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mazy. Your screen arrived safe and sound in the post, thanks to the excellent packaging you did. Couldn't be happier with its near new condition and the difference it makes to the ride. Thanks again and can highly recommend you to anyone out there thinking of dealing with you. Regards Chris.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mazy. Your screen arrived safe and sound in the post, thanks to the excellent packaging you did. Couldn't be happier with its near new condition and the difference it makes to the ride. Thanks again and can highly recommend you to anyone out there thinking of dealing with you. Regards Chris.
Thx for waiting! Glad you like it. Enjoy it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts