Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
i'm not sure if this directed at me, but if it is i'm sorry if i offended you or anyone else. being as i have been on here about 30 days and have 279 posts. you can see where this is coming from. i try to give informaative answers when i have them, but haven't had the bike long enough yet to really find out a lot. been riding for over 40 years dirt and road, so i do know a little bit about some of this stuff. i thought we were having some fun while learning from each other. will try to keep it pertinent from now on.:(:(:(

·
Registered
78 Posts
i'm not sure if this directed at me, but if it is i'm sorry if i offended you or anyone else. being as i have been on here about 30 days and have 279 posts. you can see where this is coming from. i try to give informaative answers when i have them, but haven't had the bike long enough yet to really find out a lot. been riding for over 40 years dirt and road, so i do know a little bit about some of this stuff. i thought we were having some fun while learning from each other. will try to keep it pertinent from now on.:(:(:(
Me too Rick. I'm new to the forum and new to the Z, but have ridden for over 40 years. I enjoy the chatter because I often glean bits of information from those.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts